Coolsculpting and Liposuction are methods of eliminating unwanted body fat. Both CoolSculpting and Liposuction are FDA-Approved methods of body fat removal. Coolsculpting is a non-surgical option while Tumescent Liposuction is a surgical procedure using only local anesthesia.
What do Coolsculpting and Liposuction Have in Common?
Both procedures successfully treat:
- People within about 30 pounds of their ideal weight.
- People with resilient fat deposits in certain areas.
- Areas that have not responded to diet and exercise.
- Both will get rid of fat cells in targeted areas.
- CoolSculpting and Liposuction are generally meant for people who are within 30 pounds of their ideal weight.
CoolSculpting and Tumescent Liposuction: Compare/Contrast
Educating yourself regarding the fat reduction methods of CoolSculpting and Liposuction is an important first step. Read on to find out important aspects to consider before making your decision.
CoolSculpting or Tumescent Liposuction: Which is Best for You?
There is so much to consider when considering between both CoolSculpting and Tumescent Liposuction. Your research will help to direct you to the best procedure to achieve your body contouring goals. One of our board-certified dermatologists can help you determine which procedure is best for you.