Our Dermatologists of Birmingham family understands this is a challenging time for our patients. More than ever, our compassion for the health and wellbeing of others compels us to serve with a cheerful heart. We continuously search for innovative methods to transform and elevate the patient/doctor relationship.
Dermatologists of Birmingham providers are utilizing TeleHealth to keep our patients’ skin healthy and to start or continue treatment for many skin issues including rashes, acne, and lesions. In-person visits are available for urgent skin issues to avoid trips to the ER, freeing their services for more emergent issues and saving resources. The services we provide are what we’re trained to do and what we’ve always done – we are just providing these services a little differently now.
All insurances will be filed; copays, coinsurance and deductibles will apply according to your contract benefits. Non-insured visits are $85.
• Instant care and diagnosis
• Covered by most commercial insurance plans and Medicare
• Treatment plan and prescriptions
• Uninterrupted skin health from the comfort of your own home
• Call our office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you
• Keeping you and your loved ones out of the ER/urgent care
Getting started is simple
1. Call 205-621-9500 to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
2. Send pictures of your concerned area to email@example.com
3. You will be called at your appointment time; should the doctor feel an in-person visit is necessary, it will be scheduled at this time.
4. It’s that simple.