Aesthetic Dermatology opened its doors on April 4th of last year, and on May 12th we held our first event — celebrating the launch of the new practice at our Grand Opening party!
Thank you for being a part of our story in its first year — which thanks to you, has been a success story!
We are also immensely grateful to have been a part of your stories.
It is a privilege to be able to bring peace of mind and self confidence to our patients — whether you come to us with medical concerns or cosmetic aspirations.
We have enjoyed getting to know you during personal appointments and the skincare events we host throughout the year.
We are thrilled to announce our next event, to which you are all cordially invited…
Join Us on Tuesday, April 4th for #WeAreOne: Aesthetic Dermatology’s One Year Anniversary Event
We have been busy planning our anniversary event, making sure to line up a variety of treats to show our patients how much we appreciate you.
Read on for the five top reasons to stop by Aesthetic Dermatology’s anniversary party, any time between 2pm and 8pm, to celebrate an amazing first year with us!
Reason 1: Get a Free Skincare Goodie Bag
Try before you buy!
All attendees will receive a free gift bag filled with travel sized samples of some our physicians and staff’s favorite products.
Some of the medical-grade skincare lines you’ll be able to take home and try out include:
- EltaMd: This sunscreen brand is always in the news, as a favorite among celebrities and dermatologists alike. EltaMd products deliver effective sun protection and play nice with makeup: the lightweight formulas are great for layering under foundation and the tinted sunscreens can be used for a sheer, natural makeup finish.
- SkinCeuticals: This research-driven skin care brand is all about delivering great results through all-natural ingredients. There is something for everyone in the SkinCeuticals product line, which includes skincare staples such as cleansers, moisturizers, and antioxidants.
- SkinMedica: This is another brand that is all about raising the bar when it comes to understanding the science of skincare, to create products that deliver better results. The SkinMedica product line includes a variety of specialized anti-aging products for every skin concern you might want to address.
- Glo Minerals: We love this skin-friendly mineral makeup line! Glo Minerals offers face, eye, and lip products that deliver long-lasting coverage while protecting your skin from environmental and sun damage. Formulated with pure, pharmaceutical grade minerals — the ingredients in Glo Minerals products won’t clog your pores and will actually improve the health of your skin. Not many makeup lines can say that!
- Heliocare: Taking this dietary supplement once per day helps protect your skin from sun damage, giving you a more radiant complexion. We recommend our patients supplement their topical antioxidant serums with Heliocare, a powerful oral antioxidant. Together with a regular sunscreen habit, you can be confident that you are covering your bases to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Reason 2: Enter to Win Fabulous Prizes
While everyone who comes to the event will receive free goodie bags, a few lucky attendees will win one of the incredible prizes below!
- Free Liquid Face Lift: A technique for injecting a combination of fillers to strategically lift and contour your facial features.
- Kybella for a Year (3 or 4 Treatments): The first and only injectable treatment that permanently destroys fat cells under your chin.
- Botox for a Year (150 units): This popular treatment restricts muscle movement in your face to prevent wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions.
- Free Ultherapy Treatment: This celebrity favorite uses ultrasound technology to lift and tighten your skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Free Fraxel Treatment: A laser resurfacing procedure that delivers controlled micro-injury to the skin to stimulate targeted collagen production.
- Skincare Product Baskets: From brands including SkinCeuticals, SkinMedica, Heliocare, EltaMd, Glo Minerals and our own private label brand.
Reason 3: Get Event-Only Specials on Products and Treatments
All attendees will have access to event-only specials on some of our most popular treatments and products.
Below is a list of the skincare products, injectable treatments, laser procedures and more that will be on special in honor of our one year anniversary:
- Elta MD
- Glo Minerals Makeup
Lasers & More:
- Various Aesthetic Services
Learn more about the procedures listed above in our guide to the skin treatments available at Aesthetic Dermatology.
Reason 4: Watch Live Skin Treatment Demonstrations
If you’re curious about the skin treatments we’re always talking about, here’s your chance to see them in action!
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to watch live demonstrations of the following popular procedures:
- Botox: smooths out your expression lines.
- Fillers: adds youthful volume to your facial contours.
- Kybella: permanently addresses your “double chin” for a more sculpted profile.
- Ultherapy: the famous “non-surgical facelift” that tightens your skin.
- Hydrafacial: exfoliates, cleans out your pores and nourishes your skin.
- Dermaplaning: sloughs off your dead skin cells and “peach fuzz” for a more radiant complexion.
Reason 5: Learn to Apply Makeup Like the Pros
We will also have makeup application demonstrations and personal consultations — during which a professional makeup artist will recommend and demonstrate the best products, shades, and application techniques for your features and complexion.
Be sure to give us a call at (205) 588-7000 to let us know you’re coming so we can save you a spot with our makeup artist.
We Hope You’ll Come Celebrate with Us!
Bring loved ones to enjoy the skincare goodies above and mingle with doctors and staff over delicious food and drinks!
Stop by between 2pm and 8pm on April 4th:
The Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce will be joining us at 2:30 pm for the birthday cake cutting and champagne popping.
We can’t wait to see you there!
RSVP today by calling (205) 588-7000 and follow us on social media for event updates, specials, skincare tips and more: